Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Little Moments v3


I can't believe we are in the final weeks of May.  The CFA exam is only 10 days away!  Woo hoo! 

Here are the little moments of the past week...

16 - Going out for a marathon send-off dinner with my run club. 

17 - Having a good conversation with a sales manager which reminded me that I have some good allies in my corner. 

18 - A nice, long conversation with Mandy.  We were so overdue for a chat!

19 - Getting the most perfectly ripe blackberries at the grocery store - and they were buy one get one free (as were raspberries)!  Score!

20 - A fun lunch with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and their significant others at this great raw food restaurant in Minneapolis.  We went last year before my CFA, so we went again to keep up the tradition (they understand my neurotic need for everything to be the same as last year)!

21 - Running in absolutely beautiful weather.

22 - Taking a little break in the afternoon to go on a walk with a former co-worker.

What were your little moments of the week?

15 comments:

missris said...

Wow 10 days? You are so close and then it will be OVER! Plus we all know you're totally going to rock it :)

Carolina John said...

10 days is going to fly by. Hang in there.

qwerkyqook said...

So good to see you! 10 days. Power through :)

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

For all the hours of studying you've done, it's always good to see you're still able to do some nice things for yourself.

Leigh said...

You are getting so close! Does it feel strange to be this close to being done?

Hm, a little moment of my week was someone unexpectedly complimenting me when I least expected it. Made my day!

Unknown said...

Lunch was so fun. We get to be part of the fun side of this experience! You appear to be doing well. We're proud of your ability to focus and work so hard, Lisa.

Stephany said...

10 days!! Woohoo! You're so close to the end and you have worked SO HARD for this! It must feel good (and slightly panicky!) to be so close to finishing this up.

My happy moments of the week was seeing Dutch after not seeing him for an entire WEEK, and also having my brother & nephew over on Saturday night. They're pretty fun. :)

San said...

As nervous as you might be, you also must be STOKED that in 10 days all the studying will be over. You worked so hard for this and you're going to rock the exam. I just know it.

Glad to hear you also did some things for yourself this last week.... it's important to be kind to yourself, especially when you have a lot going on!
Yay for long conversations with friends!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I cannot believe how fast this year is going!! It feels like we were all just in Chicago!

You are so going to rock this!!

Amber said...

Yay love these posts and all your moments!

My little moments recently are:

- lunch with a friend yesterday talking all things wedding since she is getting married a year after me.

- coming home from my run last night to Eric cooking dinner.

- a 1-hour candid, convo with my boss today for my 3-month review!

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

Wow, 10 days!? I can't believe it's almost here, after all the studying. It's as if I have been right there with you the whole time. Minus all the work, of course. I am glad that you are making time to have fun in the midst of everything! What are you going to DO after this? You will have so much free time!!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Woot woot!!! You are so close!

Charis Faith said...

I love these posts!!! I appreciate how you're appreciating these moments!!

You rock!!!

Marlys said...

It's almost here! It sounds like you have had a good week, though! That is wonderful! Hang in there, my Dear!

Anonymous said...

10 DAYS!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to read the post in just under two weeks where you'll be free from your crazy studying. You don't still have another test, do you? I remember you writing something about that not too long ago.

Your days look like they've had lovely little things too which is very nice to see :)