Thursday, November 4, 2010

Music, Books, Miles, and Looks of October

Music:







Breathe Again by Sara Bareilles - I saw her in concert this week so had to include another one of her songs. I couldn't find a live version of this song, which is too bad because she is amazing live!



Books:


Oh boy, I really did not read much this month... All of my free time has been dedicated to knitting that gift for my friend, so I have barely read this month... I think this is the first month that I haven't read a single book since my grad school days...


Miles:


54.2 miles. So I pretty much run 1/2 of the total miles for the month on 1 day. I've been giving my body a break from running, and will probably continue to give it a break so I expect my mileage to be on the lower end until February when I start ramping up the mileage in preparation for the start of 1/2 marathon training.


Looks:


The weather has cooled off, so I am in cardigan mode! I bought this cardigan at Ann Taylor Loft this fall and have gotten quite a bit of use out of it already.

18 comments:

Charbelle said...

You are so fabulous!! Love the picture!!!

Caroline said...

Ann Taylor Loft is the best! I love that cardigan. I feel like I'm pretty much always in cardigan mode : )

Jess said...

My favourite part of fall is the re-introduction of sweaters and cardigans into the wardrobe! Something so comforting about it!

Emily Jane said...

Yay for cardigans! You look lovely in that one :)

Nicole said...

I LOVE Ann Taylor Loft! I usually have to just delete their emails though so I'm not tempted to go shopping with the money I don't have.

Marlys said...

I've been anxious to hear how you liked the concert! I, too, love that sweater! Have you had a chance to wear that jacket you bought in Battle Lake this summer? It was so cute! See you in two days!

Abby said...

Very cute sweater! I LOVE it. I am a little bit obsessed with cardigans. But, I have made a deal with Ryan that I am only allowed 1 cardigan this season. (I have a few too many...)

That's good your taking a bit of a running break! Your body will be happy.

I love Sarah (can't even think of how to spell her last name) -- I only know her popular songs..but the ones I've heard are GREAT!

Leigh said...

I love comfy sweaters, but that means snow is coming with them and I don't look forward to that :(

When is the half marathon you are doing next year?

Amber said...

I LOVE that cardigan, it looks so good on you!

My mileage is SO LOW and it's going to be so low for November too. Sigh. Oh well, lots of time to bring it back up again!

crystal said...

Don't you love when you find something that transcends all outfits?! Its super cute :)

Stephany said...

That's such a great picture of you and I love, love, love the cardigan!

Kyla Roma said...

Love your look! You're so pretty, miss- that cardigan suits you :)

Lisa-Marie said...

Miss D, you are flippin gorgeous! I love the cardigan, stripes are awesome!

I think the time off reading will just make your next book more enjoyable!

Lauren @ Sassy Molassy said...

I do love that cardigan from the LOFT. And sara bareilles has a beautiful voice. I need to go to a concert. I forget how much I love seeing live music.

Nora said...

What a cute purse in that last photo! I love it =) And hooray for cardigan/sweater weather.

Gracie said...

You look so cute. Stripes are the bestest!

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

I love when you do this. Such a great picture of you too!

I was also terrible at reading this month too. I don't even have a good excuse like knitting, which I also want to do more of!

Unknown said...

Love the song and the sweater!