Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Weekend in Pictures

I'm finally getting around to posting some photos from my Labor Day weekend at the cabin. It was fantastic. My nephews provided non-stop entertainment. Especially Matthew who is about 17 months. He has become quite the little ham & will say cheese as soon as he spots my camera! Oh, and he is a big fan of that necklace that he's wearing - he likes to have it on at all times. His brother Andrew made it, with the assistance of my sister-in-law.

My nephews just melt my heart. I always thought that if I ever had kids, I'd want girls, but my nephews have definitely changed my mind. I'd be thrilled to have a house full of boys. I just hope they are as cute as my nephews are!



"Hmmm... is anyone noticing that I am drinking my yogurt?"

"Cheese!"


My mom with Andrew (4) and my Godson James (5)

Mom & Matthew (17 months)


Matthew loved this little kid-sized wheel barrow!

James, Matthew, and Andrew on a wagon ride
Alright, I've inundated you with enough photos. But you have to admit, the boys are pretty adorable. I'm so lucky to live so close to 3 of my 4 nephews. I can't wait to spend some time w/ my nephew Kolin that lives in the Chicago area - I'll be going there at the end of the month during my time off between jobs!
Happy Tuesday to you all!

10 comments:

Anais said...

You have SUCH an adorable family!!! They are all cutie-pies :D Good luck with your new job!

Amber said...

They're SO cute! I love the picture of him drinking his yogurt! Haha

I was the same way as you - always thought I'd want girls, but since dating Eric and spending lots of time with his nephew Drayden, who's 5 now (but was only a baby when we started dating!!), I've totally changed my mind! He is such a cute, sweet little boy and it makes me totally want to have little boys of my own!!

Mama Nastase said...

You're right, your nephews ARE adorable! They have such funny, interesting personalities, too. Personally, I wouldn't ever get sick of you posting millions of pictures and stories about them...then again, I'm crazy for kids!

L

P.s.-Marlys looks fantastic!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those kids are super cute! Love the photos. Definitely a lot of fun to be around little kids!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

They are so stinkin' cute!!! I think these guys are going to have all the girls chasin' them! :)
I know girls the most, as they are what I have been working with for the past five years but in my family we have lots of young boys. I would be happy with either and hopefully get a couple of both someday! I want a big family!

Katie said...

Wow, how adorable are they? Especially the first two pictures.

Makes me wish I had nephews/nieces. It looks like a great weekend!

Oh said...

family photos are the best and these are cute little kiddos! aren't family holiday weekends the best?

Abby said...

Ahhh!! They are so darn cute! My heart is on the floor right now, because it has melted. Soo fun! My favorite picture is of Matthew with the yogurt! Tooo funny!

Little Fish said...

Oh I looove the ice cream pics!

Lauren @ Sassy Molassy said...

cute photos!