Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog Love

Kelly from She Wears a Red Sox Cap graced me with this award last week. Thanks Kelly! Kelly is a kindergarten teacher - I am in awe of all teachers, but especially those that work with kindergarteners. Little kids are cute, but they are a handful! I am thankful for people like Kelly who have this calling to educate our youth!!




So now I get to pass this award onto 15 other blogs that I read. Here goes!

A Little Pink in the Cornfields
Love Everyday Life
Nola Girl
The Many Thoughts of a Reader
The Nastase Bunch
Through Green Eyes
Cherry Blossoms
Learning How to Sail My Ship
Suburban Euphoria
Sassy Molassy
Walking Through the Rain
Girl with the Red Hair
Iowa Girl Eats
Gluten Hates Me
From L.A. to LA

These are just 15 of the many fabulous blogs I read each day. What blogs are you guys reading these days? Any favorites that stand out for you?

10 comments:

Becky said...

My first blog award!!! Thanks so much Lisa! :)

JenBA said...

Lisa, you're fabulous!! I have a blog award!! Thanks SOOO much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Blog awards are super fun =)

The Many Thoughts of a Reader said...

Thank you Lisa!!! ;)

aimee said...

i might have to check out some of your fav blogs! i have been slacking on the blogging scene lately. i did just updated mine for the first time in like 3 months though! i need to start doing that more!!

Mama Nastase said...

You like me! You really like me! ;)

Thank you, truly, for the mention. I would like to make myself write an entry every day. However, as my blog is intended for our far away family to keep up to date with us (as well as a sort of electronic memory book of our family's milestones), lots of topics that I would write about are probably not appropriate.

I love that you write almost (if not) daily...I enjoy all of your entries, even if I don't make a comment. I am always engrossed by them; you and Abby definitely have your mom's writing & story telling talent!

Oh! And the other blogs I follow are: abigailryan.blogspot.com and babycollin.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Yay, glad you passed it on :)

Amber said...

Ummm my VERY favourite blog: YOURS!!!

I thought about you today. I owe you an email - it's coming, I promise! XO

Anais said...

So sweet, thank you so much! :D

Shoshanah said...

Thanks for thinking of me with the award!!