Friday, December 5, 2008

Been there, done that... Part Deux

Now for the last 1/2 of this little blog-ercise.

51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: On the Great Barrier Reef! It was awesome!
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater: My family went to Crocodile Dundee in Wahpeton when I was little, but I don't remember much besides playing in the car & eating popcorn...
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business: I talk piano lessons in high school... sort of counts!!
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia: someday w/ my co-worker Yulia hopefully!!
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp: Visited 2 in Germany - very moving experience.
67. Bounced a check: No, thank God. I used to have nightmares about this when I got my first checkbook at the age of 16. Yes, I know that is ridiculous to have a nightmare about something like that!!!
68. Flown in a helicopter: Flew over some gorges in New Zealand the day I went bungee jumping!!
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone: Fractured my wrist when a larger classmate fell on it during gym class...
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book: Not yet, but this is something I dream of doing!!!!
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper: Yep. I was in the Richland County Monitor when I was in 6th grade - they asked 6 of us who we would vote for if we could... I said Clinton back then! I don't think my Grandparents (huge Republicans) were super excited about that! I now am affiliated w/ the Elephant Party, though!!
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox: my mom has some pretty awful pictures of it & I still have a scar from one of them!
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club: Yes, but we have since disbanded... hope to join Brooke's after I finish grad school.
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day

* Happy Friday everyone!!! *

No comments: