Friday, September 26, 2008

One more thing...

So, besides picking out a future first dance for a future wedding, I've also found the design inspiration for my dream library - how cool is this room????


I mean, seriously, even if you don't LOVE books like I do, what's not to love about this room??? I'm about 1/2 ways to having enough books. Now I just need a house w/ a room that I can convert into my own little library. You know the old nursery rhyme about the old lady who lived in a shoe? Well, I could probably build a house of books. Not even going to go to the trouble doing the math & figuring out the investment I've made in books....

So now, I guess I need to find a Gershwin-liking, ballroom dancing guy who is also a-ok with my book buying addiction. Maybe I should contact Barnes & Noble or Borders & suggest that they set up some sort of dating service with monthly events held at their stores... hmm....

Alright, seriously the last post for today...

No comments: