Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Blog is Born

Greetings faithful Blog readers out there!

Some of you that followed my travels through France encouraged me to keep blogging... At first I thought y'all were just being nice... but after getting enough prodding, I've decided to keep it going. To be quite frank, my life back home isn't nearly exciting enough to warrant a blog... so I have decided to blog about another great love of mine, (no, not Pete...) BOOKS.

Even though I keep pretty busy with working full time & doing grad school part time, I still find time to do quite a bit of reading. About a book a week these days, actually. So I'll use this blog as a Book Review hub. Might throw a random post out there about a new artist I'm listening to or an upcoming trip, but for the most part, it will be book reviews.

I own about 99% of the books I read (it's a serious addiction), so if you read a review of a book that piques your curiosity, please let me know - I'm all about sharing books. So, unless it falls under the 1% of books that I borrow from someone else, give me a shout-out and I'll lend it to you.

Oh, and if you disagree w/ a review, please feel free to comment. It's always nice to get another person's perspective on things!

Happy reading everyone....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I get to be the first one to comment on your new blog! Although I am an avid reader, I am not a knitting person. However, I do have a friend who is way into it. Here is her blog address:
themeemafiles.blogspot.com/

You will find a whole world of knitting crazed people there.

I am presently reading "A Whole New Mind" by Daniel Pink. It is not a novel, but a book about right brained people. I am one of those...off the charts, actually.

See you soon.
Barb

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ooo, Barb - I think I am the ying to your yang since I am pretty Left-Brained! Looks like a really interesting book, though!!!